Financial Policy & Insurance Information
For your convenience we accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Care Credit. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at (813) 994-4777. Many times, a simple telephone call will provide answers to any questions or concerns.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
In all cases, Smileville Family Dental Center patients agree to the following payment policies:
• Payment in full of the estimated patient portion of the fees is due no later than when services are rendered.
• Patients are always responsible for amounts not covered by insurance, regardless of whether the original estimate included an expected insurance benefit, unless prohibited by law, or unless Smileville Family Dental Center has a contractual agreement with my plan prohibiting all or a portion of such charges.
Your dental plan is a form of compensation provided by your employer. You can expect the carrier (insurance company) to reimburse you for a portion of our fee. That portion is determined by the contract between your employer and the insurance company. The higher the premium paid by your company, the more generous the reimbursement.
Although we are not a party to the contractual arrangement with your insurance company, we do want to help you receive the maximum reimbursement to which you are entitled. As a convenience to you we will help you process your insurance claims in order for you to receive this maximum benefit. We will also gladly provide dental x-rays and a written diagnostic report should your insurance company have any questions about the services provided.
At all times, you can be confident that we will always provide you with our best services without regard to the limitations imposed by your insurance coverage. To do otherwise would violate our contract with you — a contract we feel morally obliged to honor.
Private Insurances (PPO, PDP):
• Blue Cross Blue Shield (Florida, Anthem)
• Delta Dental
• Florida Combined Life
• Mutual of Omaha
• United Concordia
• United Healthcare
• Argus Dental
• Amerigroup (Dentaquest MMA)
• Better Health (Dentaquest MMA)
• Florida Healthy Kids (Dentaquest)
• Staywell (Liberty)
• Dental Health & Wellness (Sunshine)
• Prestige (Argus)
Credit Cards Accepted:
We also accept Care Credit